• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Timmer wrote
    It's snowing here too, not very much yet.

wow, Europe is clearly undergoing a late but cold winter offensive
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2012
    Our winter so far is not that at all. We've been extremely dry 1/10 inch of moisture and very warm. It is nice for sure but come fire season in October we'll pay the price.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJim Ware
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2012
    Six inches of snow in North London this morning. It took over an hour to travel the six miles between Shoreditch and home last night - lots of idiots on the road!
  2. Jim Ware wrote
    Six inches of snow in North London this morning. It took over an hour to travel the six miles between Shoreditch and home last night - lots of idiots on the road!

but what a beautiful sight to behold on your birthday! No? Yes? wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    We have about 10cm of snow here and our boiler packed in on Thursday. It's freezing! freezing
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Very mild and no snow here. cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Timmer wrote
    Very mild and no snow here. cool

Same here.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    By the way, the inland town of Trysil just measured -38.5 degrees today. Now THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is cold!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJim Ware
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Jim Ware wrote

but what a beautiful sight to behold on your birthday! No? Yes? wink

http://flic.kr/p/bp4AjZ

smile
  4. 70 degrees and sunny here.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2012
    We got some badly needed rain in San Diego yesterday. Today it will only get to 55 (cool for us) and rain tomorrow.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2012
    Today exemplifies a typical March day in Norway:

Just when you think spring is coming, a MASSIVE snowfall arrives. Damn!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2012
    biggrin

Norway is the land of gods!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2012
    SPRING IS HERE!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2012
    Here too. There are still some piles of snow here and there, but they're melting rapidly! MWAHAHAHAHA!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2012
    Thor wrote
    Today exemplifies a typical March day in Norway:

Just when you think spring is coming, a MASSIVE snowfall arrives. Damn!

You won't believe the weather we're having here! At least the God of weather loves us smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2012
    Damn, it's started to freeze again. Temperatures BELOW zero here now....some are expecting snow later in the week.

Crazy friggin' country.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It's your fault, if you will insist on living in Hoth then what do you expect? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    It's your fault, if you will insist on living in Hoth then what do you expect? wink

Must be because Hoth has a decent welfare system.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2012 edited
    It'll snow here this week as well. Freezing every night too. I'd still swap for Oslo, with its fjords and expensive beers that taste like shit.

One can never have enough fjords.
    Kazoo
  5. Fjords? In Oslo?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Yes, well. Close to fjords! Although Norwegians call the Oslofjord a fjord, even though it was not really carved by a glacier right?
    Kazoo
  6. I would love to visit some fjords. I remember at school I did a project in geography that involved studying Norwegian maps of certain fjords. I love maps and remember spending hours examining them! I've never seen so many contour lines on a map!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2012 edited
    Bregt wrote
    Yes, well. Close to fjords! Although Norwegians call the Oslofjord a fjord, even though it was not really carved by a glacier right?

Well, once upon a time I'm sure it was. But it's not as pittoresque as the Geiranger fjord, obviously. Still, it's pretty unique for a capital to have an archipelago like ours.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2012
    I wish the coastline of Africa had nice frilly, baroque fjords.
    Oh well. Perhaps in the next version.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote

Then NEW ZEALAND is your answer, volcanoes, geysers, huge mountain ranges, fjords, sub-tropical vegetation, fabulous and multi-varied coastlines....it has EVERYTHING!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote

Then NEW ZEALAND is your answer, volcanoes, geysers, huge mountain ranges, fjords, sub-tropical vegetation, fabulous and multi-varied coastlines....it has EVERYTHING!!!

Indeed. We've all seen the tourist films (LOTR).
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yeah but I was there before that. shame <-smug

p.s. While I was in Queenstown a lot of the locals had been extras in another fantasy film...WILLOW.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2012
    It's snowing down in spades here in the South. So much for 'milder climate'.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2012
    Cold but bright here.