• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. I really enjoyed his score for Thomas and the Magic Railroad. His approach was big and bold, which was exactly the right way to approach the movie (no matter how silly it was).
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2010
    I'm only familiar with his Mel Brooks stuff, I'm afraid. Didn't know he scored a film about Thomas the Train (I thought that was Ringo Starr?).
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Ringo narrates the TV show.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    So did George Carlin.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    So did George Carlin.

-Erik-

Is the American version of the show completely different or is it because Ringo's transatlantic accent is hard to understand? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Timmer wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    So did George Carlin.

-Erik-

Is the American version of the show completely different or is it because Ringo's transatlantic accent is hard to understand? wink

No, Starr did the first few seasons, and then George Carlin took over for a few, and then Alec Baldwin did some. Now they have a no name person. Michael Angelis is still does the British version.
  3. Several reviews of Hummie Mann material:

Robin Hood: Men in Tights
    Thomas and the Magic Railroad (Kevin Smith's first review for MainTitles) smile

Enjoy
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorKevinSmith
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2011
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Several reviews of Hummie Mann material:

Robin Hood: Men in Tights
    Thomas and the Magic Railroad (Kevin Smith's first review for MainTitles) smile

Enjoy

Woah, I'm in print!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2011 edited
    Nice one Kevin. Never heard of this composer. smile
    Kazoo
  4. He has long suites of scores on his website. Check it out.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  5. justin boggan wrote
    He has long suites of scores on his website. Check it out.

I definitely recommend Robin Hood, it has a great main theme
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2021
    Last year, I finally got YEAR OF THE COMET, which is a marvelous score. Where did Hummie Mann go?
    I am extremely serious.
  6. Thor wrote
    Last year, I finally got YEAR OF THE COMET, which is a marvelous score. Where did Hummie Mann go?

He'll do a circle around the sun and will return at some point.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2021
    Ha!
    I am extremely serious.