• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2009
    Two guys were talking. One said to the other "I think I'm going to have to divorce my wife. She hasn't even spoken to me in a month." The other guy pondered for a moment and said "Don't rush into it, mate - women like that are hard to find."

lol
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    A guy was walking along a road on a stormy night. There were flashes of lightning in the sky. He looked up, and began to grin. Why?

Because he thought someone above was taking photos.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Sunil, I think you may be a racist.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    applause GOOD JOKE! biggrin I appreciate your sense of humor. Keep it up! kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    It wasn't a joke. Racism is very much frowned upon around here, especially by the niggers, the chinks, the crackers, the rag-heads, the big-noses, and the pakis.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    If you are serious about this, then i say you have no idea of our culture and heritage. Nobody here is attacking any race. Sardar is so famous in India, especially in joke part. Naturally, due to lack of understanding, you have ended in somewhere else. I think in nearby future, you should study others' intention properly and comment upon it. Its good for you as well as others.

Take Care!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I read a short article about India in the Sun newspaper a few years back (a well-respected publication in England), so I understand perfectly well the culture and heritage. I think you should be more respectful to other races, particularly the darkies. Just don't get me started on the gays, that's an entirely different kettle of fish.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Oh! Steven, i don't understand where exactly i have made fun of darkies or gays or other races. Please correct me if i am wrong. In fact, when you are accusing me of racism, then you should provide evidence. Is it not?

Take care
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Don't worry, Sunil. Steven is just being sarcastic.

The "sardar" jokes remind me a bit of the socalled "svenskevitser" (Swedish Jokes) we have over here, poking fun at our neighbouring countrymen. "Have you heard about the Swede who...." or "A Norwegian, a Dane and a Swede went into this bar...." etc.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Hi Thor,

How are you? see! the worrying factor is when somebody accused me for nothing, i just lose my nerves. That doesn't mean i am so angry but i will be so anxious to know what exactly they are try to say. However, i should take it as lightly, not so seriously.

Have a nice day!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2009 edited
    Sunil wrote
    Hi Thor,

How are you? see! the worrying factor is when somebody accused me for nothing, i just lose my nerves. That doesn't mean i am so angry but i will be so anxious to know what exactly they are try to say. However, i should take it as lightly, not so seriously.

Have a nice day!

I don't think Steven was seriously accusing you of anything, but really just being sarcastic. It's the whole culture/language/humour barrier and all that.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Oh! I see....... OK! FINE! beer

By the way, did you see any Indian movies recently?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Sunil wrote
    Oh! I see....... OK! FINE! beer

By the way, did you see any Indian movies recently?

No, haven't gotten around to that yet. There are so many other things happening. On the top of my list is DEVDAS, a classic that I've somehow missed.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Sunil, Thor's the one being sarcastic. Can't you tell?
    • CommentAuthorRanietz
    Thor wrote
    The "sardar" jokes remind me a bit of the socalled "svenskevitser" (Swedish Jokes) we have over here, poking fun at our neighbouring countrymen. "Have you heard about the Swede who...." or "A Norwegian, a Dane and a Swede went into this bar...." etc.

Do you know if they have the same jokes in Sweden, only with Norwegians instead? You know, "Have you heard about the Norwegian who..." I've always wondered about that...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    A man gets stopped by a policeman for speeding.

Policeman : Can I see your licence?

Man : I haven't got one.

P : Can I see your insurance?

M : I haven't got any. And I've got a dead body in the boot.

Policeman calls for assistance and policeman 2 pulls up in his car and questions the man.

P2 : Can I see your licence?

M : He pulls out his up to date licence and shows it to P2

P2 : Can I see your insurance?

M : He shows him his up to date insurance

P2 : Can you open the boot of your car for me sir?

M : certainly.

P2 looks in the boot, there's a spare tyre, a can of oil....no body.

P2 : My colleague told me you had no license, no insurance and had a dead body in the boot?

M : Really!? Next thing you know he'll be telling you I was speeding too.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Nice one! applause
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Ravi goes to hell.

The devil says to Ravi 'for all eternity you will be punished by having to shag Margaret Thatcher and listen to Justin Boggan's symphonette # 2'

As Ravi is being led into the depths he sees Justin Boggan shagging Megan Fox and listening to his own symphonette # 2.

'Hey' says Ravi 'how come I have to listen to symphonette # 2 and shag that hatchet faced Margaret 'milk snatcher' Thatcher but Justin Boggan gets to listen to his own music and shag Megan Fox?'

'Well' says the devil 'Megan Fox has to be punished too'.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I guess this version of "hell" could've been worse, except for the Symphonette part. tongue biggrin

PS~Please do at least replace "Jessica Parker" with "Michelle Gellar"...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Don't worry, I've replaced the name wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    suicide

*off to bribe the Devil and go AWOL* wink biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Ranietz wrote
    Thor wrote

Do you know if they have the same jokes in Sweden, only with Norwegians instead? You know, "Have you heard about the Norwegian who..." I've always wondered about that...

Me too. Good question!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I dread to think what the French/Germans/Argentinians/[actually, most countries] say about us!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    With thier pitiful attempts at humour they can say what they like.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    This one is as old as the hills...

The Lone Ranger and Tonto are surrounded by hundreds of Apache warriors.

Lone Ranger : What do we do now Tonto?

Tonto : What do you mean, WE, pale face.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2009
    How do we make Steven laugh on Saturday?

We should tell him a joke on Wednesday. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    A SPECIAL MESSAGE TO STEVEN FROM SUNIL

The following message based Michael Jackson's Bad album.

Hey, Steven! you think i am Bad, but not at all. The Way You Make me Feel is horrible, that may turn myself as Speed Demon. You may think that if i find you a Liberian Girl, that will make us Just Good Friends but it won't because you haven't done Another Part of Me. So, you have to see Man in the Mirror, where you will see your own true reflections and you say I Just Can't Stop Loving You, and i say you are Dirty Diana biggrin and that may make you as Smooth Criminal and all i wanna say that Leave Me Alone. biggrin

Sunil biggrin biggrin biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Oh dear! face-palm-mt is not enough.

Bregt,
    Can we please get a :sunil: with this ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    confused confused confused confused
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    You try so hard and are still so not funny.

There, I said it.

face-palm-mt