• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2012
    That's pretty early too.

I love Norwegian summers because even here in the South, you can have light to 23:00 in the evening. But the winters are all the more depressing. It's either/or.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Same here, around 17 hour. Tomorrow is the shortest day.
    Kazoo
  1. With the world ending tomorrow, it is a shame that I won't get the chance to listen to my Christmas Star Trek box.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  2. Thor wrote
    It annoys me a little bit that it's getting dark so quickly!

These days, I get up between 10 and 11 AM (since I usually stay up to 3 AM every night), and then I have just a couple of hours of daylight before it starts to get dark. By 16:00, it's pitch black, and that's when I want to 'start the day' properly. Granted, we have more daylight here than up in the North of Norway (where it's basically dark 24/7 during the winter), but still...

When is it getting dark where you live?

Also about 17:00. It's Yule tomorrow, so the worst will be over!
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    About 5 pm.

5 PM? Really?
    It's 16:30 CET here now (15:30 GMT) and it's pretty darn dark out there (in another 30 minutes it might as well be midnight).
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I was estimating. it's 16:16 now and it's getting dark so I think it gets dark a little earlier than my estimate.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2012 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    With the world ending tomorrow, it is a shame that I won't get the chance to listen to my Christmas Star Trek box.

If you start now could the whole set be finished before doomsday?

...and more importantly will death come in THE SHAPE OF A GIANT SPLIFF!?

or perhaps we'll be SAVED!!!!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    [Edit: Ah fuck it...no need to drag controversies from other boards over here all the time, as much as I wanted to vent].
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    The flu... vomit
  3. Thor wrote
    [Edit: Ah fuck it...no need to drag controversies from other boards over here all the time, as much as I wanted to vent].

I'm off to FSM...?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    biggrin

Educated guess?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    No, this time it was jwfan.net. That was the last drop for me over there.

Short story: Someone said "For the record, I think you're crazier than Breivik" simply because I dislike C&C releases. Breivik is, if you don't know, the guy who shot and killed 77 people in Norway last year, including kids and teenagers.

Yeah, true. My jaw dropped.

I never felt comfortable with the tone and general ambiance over there, so I think that's it for me. I guess the offender succeeded in his mission in that regard.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Crikey. sad

That's... seriously disturbing.
    Even for my relaxed standards.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    francis wrote
    The flu... vomit

Ohno! Come on! You can't miss the Morricone concert?!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thor wrote
    Short story: Someone said "For the record, I think you're crazier than Breivik" simply because I dislike C&C releases. Breivik is, if you don't know, the guy who shot and killed 77 people in Norway last year, including kids and teenagers.

Wow.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2012 edited
    Bregt wrote
    francis wrote
    The flu... vomit

Ohno! Come on! You can't miss the Morricone concert?!

I went straight to bed after I posted that, as a result I'm now awake with little urge to sleep (lol). My headache is gone luckily and only thing still hurting slightly right now is my stomach. Slowly starting to drink water and will stay in today. At this rate I should be ok for the Morricone concert, so I'm glad it didn't hit me any later.

@Thor, that is a new low of personal attack, surely they can reprimand this member?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2012
    Thor wrote

I never felt comfortable with the tone and general ambiance over there, so I think that's it for me. I guess the offender succeeded in his mission in that regard.

As we say here, someone needs a rain check.

What a cock.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thor wrote

Thor, why do you hang around deranged lonely fat men in their mothers' basements again ?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    francis wrote
    @Thor, that is a new low of personal attack, surely they can reprimand this member?

I doubt it, because the moderator is one of my most ardent critics himself. But at least he closed the thread upon my request, which is something (even though he wins too, because he gets no more C&C discussion).

Demetris wrote
    Thor, why do you hang around deranged lonely fat men in their mothers' basements again ?

I don't know. I seem to attract them. slant
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    No Ragnarok,no rapture, no apocalypse....BAH! slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2012 edited
    The comments of the Chief Executive of the NRA.

'Annoying me' doesn't really cover it.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    The comments of the Chief Executive of the NRA.

'Annoying me' doesn't really cover it.

NRA = angry crazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2012 edited
    I just went for a run. Then rendered it null and void by eating a whole Terry's Chocolate Orange. Fuck my life.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2012
    Depends how long and fast you ran for versus calories of chocolate orange?

Terry's chocolate orange....MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2012
    2.7 miles in 30 minutes? Fuck knows how many calories are in a whole chocolate orange. Frankly I don't want to know.
  4. Is Craigslist not coming up for anybody else?
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2012
    An electricity bill for £335 received in the post today crazy Gods but these self-serving fuckers know how to send out a Christmas greeting angry
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Quite a charge! (sorry shame )

But damn. That's a lot of money. slant What have you been doing? Growing your own pot? wink
    What a lousy, nasty timing.
  5. Timmer wrote
    An electricity bill for £335 received in the post today crazy Gods but these self-serving fuckers know how to send out a Christmas greeting angry

Ouch!

These utility companies have all of us by the short and curlies.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yeah, smoke that bill. If that was so at least I wouldn't have a problem paying it. I'm going to leave it for now but I intend to queary it.