• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2009
    Steven wrote
    If she put on a few pounds and got jaw reduction surgery, yeah she'd look awesome.

You could sand coffee tables with that jaw.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    Keira Knightley looks like an ironing board with facial features.

Have you seen Atonement? I'll take such an ironing board with a bottom and legs like hers anyday.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Southall wrote
    On which note, I shall retire.

want.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Steven wrote
    Keira Knightley looks like an ironing board with facial features.

Have you seen Atonement? I'll take such an ironing board with a bottom and legs like hers anyday.

Y'know D you have a point. I believe the girl is just naturally slim and flat chested and one of those people who can eat what they want and not put on weight, her legs and ass certainly DON'T belong to someone with an eating disorder and her shoulders are nicely rounded unlike the knobbly lumps of bone you see on many celebs.

Keira's bottom is definitely her best asset wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Southall wrote

I've seen a lot more worse from her, I think she looks really cute here smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Southall wrote

Indeed; As i said, WANT.

I have the same opinion as Timmer. It's her body-type, she's definitely not anorexic. If all anorexic chicks had legs and asses like hers, then you can count me in the greatest anorexic lovers ever wink
  2. Christodoulides wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Southall wrote

Indeed; As i said, WANT.

I have the same opinion as Timmer. It's her body-type, she's definitely not anorexic. If all anorexic chicks had legs and asses like hers, then you can count me in the greatest anorexic lovers ever wink

hehe, yeah

look at her arms, that's not anorexic, just slim and cute wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2009 edited
    Yeap; and from the waste below, she's SEXY. VERY, VERY SEXY. God i got myself upset now and i am hundreds of miles away from my babe. Your fault. Maintitles; your fault. angry
  3. WAIST, Demetris

WAIST

not WASTE lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    DAMN! I GOT NAUTILITIS!!!!!!!! AAAARRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2009 edited
    Although it is very well known - generally, that dealing with women and babes all in all, sooner or later will eventually drive you to the looney-house.
  4. Christodoulides wrote
    DAMN! I GOT NAUTILITIS!!!!!!!! AAAARRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

don't worry Demitris, I got the same problem surrounding jerking and wanking tongue
    albeit on a different level rolleyes
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Although it is very well known - generally, that dealing with women and babes all in all, sooner or later will eventually drive you to the looney-house.

and Naughtylitis. wink
  5. Watching a documentary on the career of David Attenborough and I was wondering if anyone has Life On Earth on DVD? And would they (or could they) rip the end credits music?

I've googled in a search for this but to no avail. sad
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2009 edited
    Lost (Season 4) - Blu Ray

Let me just start by saying this looks incredible. The DVD quality was great, but blu ray is spectacular. The night time scenes are enhanced dramatically and there are so many little details that just make each scene. The audio mixing is better too with crisper dialogue and louder score! (perfect!)

Plus there's even more extras from The Lost Symphony only on the blu ray version. The best sesaon just got better. cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2009
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Watching a documentary on the career of David Attenborough and I was wondering if anyone has Life On Earth on DVD? And would they (or could they) rip the end credits music?

No can help Alan, I only have it on old VHS.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2009 edited
    After a long break of no movie watching for 48 hours, last night I saw-

Va, Vis et Deviens (Live and Become)
    In 1984 Israel accepted thousands of Ethiopian Jews under Operation Moses. This film deals with the story of a kid who is left with only his mother after the rest of their family has died. He is passed off as a Jew by his mother so that he can survive and make a life in Israel. The movie covers a lot of ground from his childhood days of scrutiny and suspicion (whether he is really a Jew or not), to the adolescent age (embracing a Jewish life and living with his adopted family), and finally as a young man. All the while he still pines for his mother back in Africa.
    Even if the story gets a little Hollywood-ish towards the end this is a an excellent film. Armand Amar's score is every bit as good as it is on cd.

Has anyone else seen this? You should!
  6. Timmer wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Watching a documentary on the career of David Attenborough and I was wondering if anyone has Life On Earth on DVD? And would they (or could they) rip the end credits music?

No can help Alan, I only have it on old VHS.

Thanks anyway.
    wave
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2009
    Ong-Bak 2

A Tony Jaa showcase for shure , but an awesome one at that !
    Since the movie stops rather abruptly I guess there will be another sequel ...
    Martial Arts & action fans know what to watch ... wink
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2009 edited
    Vitus
    Swiss/German film about a child prodigy who is a gifted pianist. Way superior to others of his age, he gets increasingly arrogant and experiences very little of a normal childhood. His parents' staggeringly high expectations take a hit when he's injured in an accident and now has to contend with a normal life back to school again. Much of the backdrop is formed by the bonding with his grandfather played by Bruno Ganz.
    Both the actors who play the kid turn in great performances, especially the older one- Theo Gheorghiu, who's a gifted pianist himself.
    There's a lot of great classical music with little original score by Mario Beretta.
    Very enjoyable! It's closer to Hollywood pulp than the artsy fare that the synopsis might suggest.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    There Will Be Blood

Sat down to watch this on TV this afternoon. I'd love to tell you all what I thought but a power-cut brought the transmission to an abrupt end during the first scene. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    We're having horrid power cuts here too... sad
  7. Eric wrote
    Ong-Bak 2

A Tony Jaa showcase for shure , but an awesome one at that !
    Since the movie stops rather abruptly I guess there will be another sequel ...
    Martial Arts & action fans know what to watch ... wink

ohhhh, this sounds good smile
    where did you get it Eric?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DemonStar wrote
    We're having horrid power cuts here too... sad

A common occurance when I was in India.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    RV: The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)

Quite different from the original, but still pretty good.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2009 edited
    Pan's Labyrinth (Blu-ray)

I always had a soft spot for Guillermo Del Toro (except for maybe Hellboy, which I just couldn't get into), but with this one I am convinced this man is one of the world's most visionary stylistic directors working in the business. Basically a dark fantasy fairytale that's equally dramatic at all the right moments, this movie works because for once it's not an overblown spectacle, but rather a subdued character driven movie with some twisted fantasy elements. There are a few moments that are very emotional and gripping. This is all thanks to the innocent character in the form of a young girl that is forced to stand up to a true bastard of a villain, with the help of some otherworldly creatures that remain to stand on the sideline but do help guide her through her discoveries, after all it's mostly up to the girl to overcome the force of evil and accept her destiny. It looks and sounds absolutely gobsmacking on blu-ray and I'm glad I didn't go for the DVD even the hi-def version isn't out in Belgium, like always we get blu-ray releases later than in the UK so I got myself the UK version. smile

This bodes well for The Hobbit, thanks to this I think after Peter Jackson he is the second best choice to helm these movies.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  8. Dynamite Warrior

The movie's premise is actually so silly it works, the humour is not really funny and without the fights you could be bored out of your wits, but it is so silly it just works

story: 4 out of 10

But this is Thai's kung fu people, and like Ong Bak the idea is to get as many blows on the face as humanly possible. As with these Thai movies today, that is not a problem anymore. The only major problem is that it is 80% knee attacks and nothing more that drives the fight sequences. But when you have 180 degree rotations before that knee is implanted on someone's face, you love every blow the movie delivers smile

Due to the weak story, it calls out for many slow motion effects but also explosive and animal like behaviour, making at least in that part for truly amazing effects, slow motion scenes and visual breakthaking imagery. In that part Dynamite Warrior truly kicks through brick walls punk

visual look: 8 out of 10

Final impression, ah it may be a dumb ass story, but that's not the problem here. The problem is I enjoyed the visual fights and look such a lot I forget the story's stupid premise, and enjoyed the one knee to the face after another

It is almost as good as Prachya Pinkaew's movies, I say almost as good. smile

final impression: 6 out of 10
  9. DreamTheater wrote
    Pan's Labyrinth (Blu-ray)

I always had a soft spot for Guillermo Del Toro (except for maybe Hellboy, which I just couldn't get into), but with this one I am convinced this man is one of the world's most visionary stylistic directors working in the business.

I could never get into this film, despite it's obvious visual strengths.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    REC

I saw this one last night on DVD . I watched the original Spanish version .
    Not a bad film and the last 10 to 15 minutes were pretty eerie yes .
    Some of the rest I've seen before in dozens of other zombie / horror movies .
    I actually jumped only once and that was near the end !
    Some people on the net label this one as the scariest movie ever made but that's a bit of an overstatement in my book ...
    But all in all it was an entertaining 70 minutes ... wink
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    The Kite Runner

A beautiful film. Poignant story, well-acted, great score. Moving.