• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2011
    Happy Birthday James!!! I could be your Dad too.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2011 edited
    Can I be your dad too?

Day is almost done, but still: Many happy returns! You only look as old as you feel (biggrin) and I hope you have a most marvellous, alcohol-filled evening!
    fireworks wine champagne drink christmas_drunk birthday
    (It's not a school day tomorrow, is it? Well, even then, you're the boss. Just kick everybody in line and make them stop whispering so loudly in the corridors!)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Thanks! Unlikely to be much alcohol, sadly (there was more than enough of it over the weekend just gone - and will be plenty more over the weekend coming up).

I am certainly being led astray by my younger colleagues.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Southall wrote
    I am certainly being led astray by my younger colleagues.

Good! biggrin
    That's what younger colleagues are for.

(Just draw the line at still going out for clubbing at 4 in the morning.
    That's simply undignified for gentlemen our age.)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2011 edited
    I'm pleased to say that I imposed a 4am cutoff on both Friday night and Sunday night last weekend - though admittedly, this was mostly because Mrs S wanted it! I'd probably have gone on for hours.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2011
    Happy Birthday to Tim ( not timmer ) beer

Unfortunately he hasn't been active since 2009, more or less since we all had the Bristol / Bath meeting. Has he been in touch with anyone else here?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2012
    No, haven't heard from him after a few mails after the meeting...
    Kazoo
  1. Elin, happy birthday to you! smile
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Elin, you're a New Year's baby? Happy birthday to you. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    punk kiss hug
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    birthday fireworks Lovely Elin! Happy birthday to you, girl! fireworks birthday
    May this year see more happiness and less flood warnings!
  2. happy birthday Elin, I'm gonna see you tonight and hand over the present Marcel and Jordi left for you kiss
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  3. Thank you guys...

I had a fabulous birthday; with loads of tango dancing, and I'll finish off the day with Thomas going to watch Hugo. I'm at his place right now, and he was allowed to see my new tango attire (sexy top and all).

I don't think he minded wink
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    As D would go... :faint:
  4. Timmer wrote

LOL
  5. Timmer wrote

I did not faint, if not I would have missed it wink

But it was indeed sexy as hell tongue
  6. Christian, happy birthday man. A brilliant way to begin a new year punk
  7. You're lagging a day behind me, but indeed having your birthday this early in the year is fun :-).

Happy birthday, dear fellow capricorn.
  8. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    But it was indeed sexy as hell tongue

And then you didn't get to see the entire setup (with the pants and everything).
    Ah well, next time I'll get someone to take pictures and post them as evidence...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2012
    Happy Birthday Cristian beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorCristian
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2012
    Thank you all so much!!

beer

Elin Happy Birthday to you, too!

Indeed is very nice to start the year with your birthday. We are lucky that 1&2 January are days off and part of the holiday so we can fully enjoy our birthdays!
  9. Cristian wrote
    Indeed is very nice to start the year with your birthday. We are lucky that 1&2 January are days off and part of the holiday so we can fully enjoy our birthdays!

Well, as a kid I had mixed feelings about it, because I could never celebrate my birthday in class with my friends. Now I'm over it wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2012 edited
    Although he hasn't been active here for a long time, not since last February in fact, I think it's worth pointing out that it's Andreas Lindahl's birthday today, without Andy so many of us that consider each other friends here would not know each other beyond the odd fleeting message at FSM or some such board.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Andy, wherever you are have a great one. punk beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2012 edited
    Happy birthday Andy! cheesy
    Kazoo
  10. yep, happy birthday Andy
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2012
    Wow, happy birthday indeed!
    •  
      CommentAuthorchristopher
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2012 edited
    Um, I'm not sure where to post this other than this thread, but my wife had a baby yesterday! We named him William, though we'll probably call him Liam more often than not. He was 8 lbs. 7 oz. and 21" long, which makes him the biggest baby in my family for 2 generations. He's our third.

Anyway, it's a big deal for us and I just wanted you all to know.

I put a picture of him on my profile smile

-Chris
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2012
    Congrats, Christopher! And thanks for sharing this lovely news with us. smile
    baby birthday smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2012
    Congratulations indeed, christopher! I guess it's either this thread or the "what's made your day a little bit better", which seems to be somewhat of an understatement in this regard! smile
    I am extremely serious.