• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2011
    Shit, it just finished. No Shatner. sad That's damn plain....illogical, captain!
    But at least now Jools Holland is on, with Lou Reed teaming up with....Metallica?

I think I need to go to bed. i'm hallucinating.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I saw the Lou Reed / Metallica team up......fucking awful!

The rest of your night sounded excellent thiuogh Martyuin cool beer

I hada good nighht myseelf.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm like the 6th sense I see 4 dead things at once.

beat that.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Oh the Jedi's are going to feel this one...

I feel a bit sith vomit
  1. Timmer wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    we (my brother and I) enriched our Saturday evening with the 2 REC films. Play them loud and they're even 10 times more scarier. The first one remains a brilliant one, the second has the disadvantage of losing the unknown factor, but is marvelously executed nonetheless

My god, how on earth did they make this so real like? The production design is staggering on both

I have both of them waiting to be viewed ( I borrowed them from a friend )

am curious to see what you think of them. The first is one of the best horror films I've ever seen
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    we (my brother and I) enriched our Saturday evening with the 2 REC films. Play them loud and they're even 10 times more scarier. The first one remains a brilliant one, the second has the disadvantage of losing the unknown factor, but is marvelously executed nonetheless

My god, how on earth did they make this so real like? The production design is staggering on both

Waiting for the third one (a prequel, directed by one of the two directors), and the fourth (sequel to the second, directed by the other director of the first two films) spin
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  2. Marselus wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

Waiting for the third one (a prequel, directed by one of the two directors), and the fourth (sequel to the second, directed by the other director of the first two films) spin

ow nice, I thought only one was coming. As long as their accomplished in the production design and sound as those 2, I'll be happy. Can't expect them to be as terrifying as the first one
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2011 edited
    Timmer wrote

beat that.

I'm more like four dead things in one body now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2011 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    Oh the Jedi's are going to feel this one...

I feel a bit sith vomit
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote

I'm more like four dead things in one body now.

biggrin

Daaayyyymmnnn, but you's on a ROLL, boy!
    applause
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2011 edited
    ^
    Out tonight, I don't want to feel like I did last week though. dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2011
    Just make sure you get a really salty, fatty and shitty kebab before you go to bed! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    :homer: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! :homer: lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Thank god for carbon chains and hydroxyl groups! punk

Oh my that was nerdy...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ...howabout the wet green bits?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2011
    Baz, one of my oldest and best friends is in town tonight and is staying at mine, I expect things will get very messy drink dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Baz, one of my oldest and best friends is in town tonight and is staying at mine, I expect things will get very messy drink dizzy

Already messy, probably, since you posted in the Saturday thread and not the Friday thread. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    No I'm not actually.... damn! shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Yeah, but I'm sure things won't get really messy until after midnight. So Timmer's probably got the right thread!

That sounds wrong...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2011 edited
    But right! biggrin Muchly ta for making my excuse beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Don't worry, I'm here to back you up all night in the event of potentially serious drunken posts. knight

Probably doesn't help that I'm drinking too... christmas_drunk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Don't worry, I'm here to back you up all night in the event of potentially serious drunken posts. knight

Probably doesn't help that I'm drinking too... christmas_drunk

Mucho appreciated! biggrin I doubt I'll be here later, not very sociable of me with a guest eh?

Oh, and I'm well on my way now too beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    I doubt I'll be here later, not very sociable of me with a guest eh?

No, quite right. I should get back to my beer too. beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2011
    I only got out of bed half an hour ago, I don't feel too bad but I am sluggish and my brain is working very slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2011
    Going out tonight on the annual "Christmas table" (which is a Norwegian tradition, whether friends or work place) at a restaurant downtown with 20 people. Should be good, and it usually gets very "wet" for some. All dressed up in my finest attire!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2011
    I'm off out tonight for a couple of beers with friends and to have a crack at the pop quiz I occasionally frequent.

I forgot to mention that I hosted it a couple of Tuesday's ago, it went really well and I had a good crowd, even some good natured heckling biggrin In my sound rounds I managed to slip in a film music round, nothing but James Bond wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2011
    An interesting night and not without incident.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2011 edited
    Yeah? Well I have Port. Stuff that in your fucking hairy navel. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2011 edited
    Love you really Tim.

(By the way, I dare you to find a thread in which I've failed to mention Port tonight). wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2011
    dizzy spin

biggrin beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2011
    BEER! beer

Deja-vu or what? wink