• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2011
    a Wednesday night pool contest?

I must enter devil
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2011 edited
    Timmer wrote

I must enter devil

Like taking candy off a baby! punk

and that's next weeks THE GOLDEN CHILD order sorted.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2011
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote

I must enter devil

Like taking candy off a baby! punk

and that's next weeks THE GOLDEN CHILD order sorted.

So you've found a way to finance your film music and booze (not necessarily in that order)?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    If only it were that easy.

I played brilliantly last night and was still on a high from winning when I wrote that, there's never a guaranteed winner and no one enters a contest hoping to come 2nd.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Buttttt ...you ARE good!
    Remind me not to play you when I've had one too many G&Ts... I tend to get quite brave around such times (which for someone who plays once every three years, and still has the propensity to hold his queue like a baseball bat, MAY not be the best way forward).
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2011 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Buttttt ...you ARE good!
    Remind me not to play you when I've had one too many G&Ts... I tend to get quite brave around such times (which for someone who plays once every three years, and still has the propensity to hold his queue like a baseball bat, MAY not be the best way forward).

He, he...I'm confident you would beat me where I stand. I'm ridiculously bad in billiards, snooker and the like. That and bowling. I suck at those. Darts too. And golf. Pretty much all "leisure sports".
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I think it's the "baseball bat" bit that would put me off playing you. shocked
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor, they say pool and darts go together and that if you're good at one of them you're good at both.

...I can't play darts to save my life.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    I think it's the "baseball bat" bit that would put me off playing you. shocked

Oh, I find it terribly effective! You can hit many more balls at the same time if you swing low enough! punk
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    omg lol
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2011
    Right now Gabriel Yared is soothing a very aching head induced by one too many tumblers of the ol'falling down liquid known as whiskey.
  1. Ouch!

I was suffering a bit last night. Gin and tonics, white wine and whisky a collaborated together to send me to bed before 10 pm.

Luckily, I had already finished the bottle of pre-made margarita another night. I am sure that this is nothing like a proper margarita - it went down as easily as plain lime juice! I need to gather the ingredients for a proper margarita.

Tonight I will just stick with the white wine...and maybe a Chambord aperitif.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2011
    Anyone going out tonight? I'm thinking about it.
  2. Nope.

You thinking about it? Isn't that just wasting time?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Nope....for obvious reasons.

Instead, I've stuffed myself with frozen pizza, potatoe chips, licorice & soda while I've watched films and tv shows. The ban on alchohol certainly has upped my weekend gluttony a few notches....
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Anyone going out tonight? I'm thinking about it.

Just did.
    To gym.

.night all.

rip
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2011
    Off out to a friends birthday party at their house tonight, food ( Lebanese lick ) and beer drink beer
  3. Lebanese food? I love trying new food.

Tonight it is beer, red wine and Tron: Legacy. A fine way to "celebrate" one year since I finished at my previous job.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Make sure you turn the lights down and the volume up, you're in for a ride if you haven't seen it before! Daft Punk's score for the movie is one of the most impressive modern scores i've heard in years.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I haven't seen the film yet but I certainly agree with D's appraisal of the score.
  4. Missed it. It was such a gorgeous evening Anne and I went out for a stroll round the neighbourhood, including some nice and peaceful woods.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2011
    Far more special than staying in and watching a film. cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2011 edited
    Hmmmm? It's Friday night and I'm very predictable on a Friday night wink

Thor, I feel for you buddy and will drink one on your behalf beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2011
    A really enjoyable night out this evening.

Am I alone now that the thunderer is out of action?
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Perfect night out yesterday! I'm back at Sparti (I'll be working tomorrow which is not very perfect) and we went out with my 2 best friends here to celebrate the 35th birthday of one of them! We made a lot of heads turn I'm telling you all three of us dressed to kill and I really felt beautiful and sexy wearing my little black dress and high heeled strappy sandals! We ate, drank and partied until the first hours of the morning! Girls' nights out are the best! punk
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm glad I wasn't there, I'd have gone blind or had a coronary. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Even the mere thought made something in my head explode a little bit...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Explosions came to mind as well, but not in the head.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Christodoulides wrote

applause
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote

Eeeuuggghh! You mucky pup.