• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Hi, guys,

my family did a rewatch of the 2004 german documentary series "Abenteuer 1900", and I've fallen in love with the music, again. I know they did a CD with the score back then, but I've never been able to hunt it down. If anyone around here has got a copy or knows where to get it, I'd be very interested about the possibility to buy or whatever.

It seemed to be a collaborative effort of Maurus Ronner and Jan Tilman Schade.

Thanks in advance.
    Ralph
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2019
    It´s from the same team of composers that did the wonderful Schwarzwaldhaus 1902 score. Unfortunately, I have never come across a copy of Abenteuer 1900, neither on the internet or on various trips to Berlin.

In any case I do find a copy, I will inform you.
  2. Thanks a lot; if I do, I'll post the source right here.

I've already written to Sarah Wiener's official page (she took on the role of the Mamsell in the series). They had some copies back in the day, but I missed the opportunity, and now they don't have them anymore. But this means there are copies out there, somewhere...

I've tried to contact the composer, too, but didn't get an answer, yet.
  3. I found only one unreliable hint towards a CD release. I would assume that it was a promo.

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2019
  4. Yup. And since it doesn't seem to name a label, I thought it might have been a self published promo.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  5. Yes, I believe it was a promo. You could get it on the composer's page back in the day, and then on sarah Wiener's fanpage for a while, but it was very expensive, so I thought too long about getting it. Stupid me.

Thanks for searching, Cap!