• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Dear all,

I just found this nice forum and already read some interviews and nice insider reviews and I thought may be you can help me find a soundtrack I am searching for some time.

I downloaded a nice piece of music in the early 2000s. It is called "Main titles" or "Main titles A" with a length
    of 2-3 Minutes. unfortunately I don't own it anymore... It is a waltz that begins quite calmly and with stings and is gound louder and wilder then towards the end. It sounds a bit like a Randy Edelman piece some how but may be something different...

I know that this information is not very much but may be somebody knows a soundtrack that begins with a "main titles" - waltz....

thank you for your help!
    Peter
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2015
    Pretty much every soundtrack begins with "Main Titles", so I would need something a bit more specific.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. yeah, I know,

all I know it is a waltz in the beginning played with stings going more crazy and more into an action peice.
    It must be from som movie between the 80s and 2002 I would say. May be Edelman or David Newman from the style....